- Improved keyboard entry (“Return” now commits the transaction editor)
- New “custom setup” pane when enabling OFX for an account. You can automatically jump to this pane by holding down the “Option” key after you choose a financial institution, but it should come up automatically when appropriate.
- iPhone web app has been restored to functionality (darn Prototype framework)
- Future transactions now appear in Forecasts
- Added an “At Risk” column to the portfolio view that shows you all of your invested cash, i.e. re-invested dividends are not included in this total
- and much more
Now that it is out I’m going to shift some of my focus back to iBiz 4 which is coming along well. But don’t worry, I’m always working on iBank so don’t think this is the last iBank version until iBank 4 or anything like that.
Until next time,