There are numerous factors that may cause downloading in iBank not to work successfully with your financial institution. If you are having issues with downloading data to iBank we suggest working on your issues with IGG Support directly via Live Chat or email. Here is some helpful information you should be ready to provide when contacting IGG Support:
– Which version of iBank are you using now? Go to iBank> About iBank
– Which financial institution are you having issues with?
– Has downloading ever worked successfully for you with this financial institution in iBank?
– What type of account(s) do you have with this financial institution? Checking, savings, credit card, loan, investment, etc.
– Which download option are you attempting to use? “Direct Access,” “Direct Download/Bill Pay” (OFX) or “Manual/Web Download?” If you’re not sure about the difference among these methods, see this page for more information:
Live Chat support is available 7 days a week: Monday-Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern (USA) and from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern (USA) on weekends. To start a Live Chat session, go to the following page on our website and click on the green “Live Chat is ON” button below option number 2 (email support options appear below number 3): http://www.iggsoftware.com/support.php