- Account types: Checking, Savings, Cash, Credit Card, Loan, Asset, Liability, Line of Credit, Money Market, Investment, and 401k accounts can all be managed in iBank.
- Debt/loan management: Keep tabs on your loans with iBank's comprehensive set of debt management tools. Track interest vs. principal, variable interest rates, and payment schedules.
- Hide/show accounts: Keep your finances clutter-free by hiding unused accounts. Your historical records stay just a few clicks away, but out of sight, out of mind!
- Smart accounts: Like iTunes for your money - dynamically view transactions according to account, payee, memo, amount, and/or category information.
- Account groups: Organize your accounts into folders to reduce clutter and total up your balances quickly.
- Account details: Set a minimum balance, link to your bank's webpage, store your account number for reference, keep notes about the account, and much more.
- Streamlined input: Edit transactions directly in the account register using a familiar check-style editor. Now featuring improved keyboard entry for mouse-free record-keeping!
- FaceTime camera integration: Snap a photo with your camera (or choose any file on your Mac) and attach it to a transaction for a visual record of your purchase.
- An ounce of prevention: Editing existing transactions requires confirmation, so that you don't accidentally change your records when you thought you were adding new ones.
- Searching: Show only the transactions you want to see by using the search box to locate specific information.
- Split transactions: When is the last time you just bought groceries at the grocery store? Divide any banking transaction into several parts and categorize each one separately for more accurate record-keeping.
- Transaction templates: Tired of typing in the same deposit over and over again? Let iBank do some of the work for you - it will automatically create templates based on each transaction you enter, and make suggestions as you type based on those templates.
- Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a repeating event (like those darn utility bills!). iBank can alert you when the transaction is due to be posted to your account.
- Calendar integration: Post scheduled transactions to Apple's Calendar app for an easy reminder of upcoming expenses.
- Statements: Reconcile your iBank accounts with the paper statements you receive from your bank using a familiar statement-like interface.
- Check printing: Fully configurable templates allow you to print your iBank transactions to any check stock, or print the whole check yourself!
- Fully customizable: Assign categories to your transactions to be able to track them in reports and budgets. Use our built-in category sets for home or business, or create your own! Now sporting snazzy images for the Cover Flow view.
- Multiple hierarchies: Organize your categories in groups for more effective record-keeping. When creating a report, choose whether to include individual sub-categories or just the main category for overall totals.
- Tax support: Categories can be assigned tax codes for easy reference, and iBank includes a list of US tax codes and their descriptions! When tax time arrives, export data on your tax categories to TXF format for use with TurboTax and other tax software.
- Direct download: Connect directly to hundreds of financial institutions online to download transaction updates automatically and securely.
- Web download: No direct download support for your bank? Log in to your financial institution's website using iBank's integrated browser and download transactions to import, all without ever leaving iBank.
- Import from Quicken: Easily import your accounts from Quicken (for PC or Mac), Quicken Essentials, Microsoft Money, and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats include QIF, QMTF, OFX, and QFX.
- Import rules: Tired of the junk your bank puts into the transactions you download? Clean up and categorize your transactions before importing them - iBank will learn from the changes you make and automatically clean up your data the next time you import!
- Work in any currency: By default, iBank uses your native currency as indicated in Mac OS X System Preferences. Create accounts in any currency and apply currency conversions to your transactions as needed.
- Download exchange rates: Retrieve up-to-date exchange rates over the Internet at the click of a button.
- Currency conversion: Transfer money between accounts that use two different currencies, then adjust the amounts on either side of the transfer to have iBank automatically calculate the exchange rate. Best of all, figures in reports and budgets are converted automatically using iBank's current exchange rates.