If you accidentally opened version 3 of Banktivity for iOS after upgrading your data to Banktivity version 4, you may see a sync error indicating your data is inaccessible the next time you open Banktivity for iOS 4. To resolve this error, you will need to reset your upgraded data using the following steps:
- Launch Banktivity for iOS 3 and open your original document
- Tap the gear in the upper right corner and then Sync Settings
- Tap Troubleshooting and then tap the option to ‘Reset cloud data’
- When the reset is complete, tap the gear and then Sync Settings again and, under Troubleshooting, tap the option to remove sync settings for that document.
- Quit Banktivity for iOS 3 and launch Banktivity for iOS 4
- Choose “Create a New Document (Or Open an Existing Cloud Document)”
- Follow on screen prompts to download a copy of your finances using Cloud Sync