Our Direct Access team has informed us that Optum Bank has introduced Google Captcha to their login protocol. At this time, Google Captcha is not supported but it should be implemented in the first quarter of 2020.
In the meantime, you can use Manual/Web Downloads to import your transactions:
- Double-Click on the account name for the account you want to set up for Manual/Web Downloads.
- Inside the popup window that appears, enter the website address for your bank in the “Website” field, then click “Save”.
- You should now see a listing for your bank in the column on the left side of the Banktivity window under “WEBSITES”.
- Clicking on the listing for your bank below “WEBSITES” will open your bank’s website within Banktivity.
- Log in to your account and navigate to the area where your bank allows you to download transaction history.
- Configure the download options on your bank’s web page correctly to obtain transactions for the dates and account(s) desired. When asked to select a download format, choose OFX (MS Money), QIF (Quicken), QFX (Quicken Web Connect), or CSV. If the OFX, QIF or QFX file format is available, choose one of those options as they contain the most comprehensive transaction data. If neither of those are available, choose the CSV format. Be aware that Banktivity cannot import investment data from CSV files.
- Your transaction history should next import into your account in Banktivity.