Recently Wells Fargo (and BB&T) have dropped support for Quicken Windows 2011. In this case, you will need to adjust your Direct Connect settings to Quicken Windows 2014 using the utility application Terminal. Please try the following:
- Quit iBank (if open) by going to iBank> Quit iBank.
- Open Terminal (located in /Applications/Utilities/Terminal).
- In Terminal enter the following, then press ‘Return’ (enter everything from “defaults” to “2300”):
defaults write com.iggsoftware.iBank4 OFX_APP_VERSION 2300
- Quit Terminal (go to Terminal> Quit Terminal.)
- Open iBank and try downloading again.