- Select the account you would like to reconcile and go to Account> Show Statements.
- In the statement view, click “Reconcile” in the upper-right to create a new statement.
- In the new statement window, set the open and close balance to 0, set the dates to cover the range of transactions you want to mark as reconciled. When ready click “Next”
- Use Shift-Click and/or Command-Click to select the transactions you want to mark as reconciled. When you have the proper transactions selected Right-Click (or Control-Click) on any of the selected transactions followed by clicking “Mark Reconciled” from the popup list that appears.
- Once you have all of the older transactions marked as reconciled click “Save”
- Switch back to the register view by clicking “Transactions” from above the transaction area for the account.
27 people found this article useful No, let me contact you.
27 people found this article useful